May 11th, 18th ~ June 8th, 22nd ~ July 13th, 27th ~ August 10th, 24th ~ September 21st ~ October 5th
Gates open at 8am
Riders and parents or legal guardians of minor riders must sign a waiver.
For minor riders, a parent or legal guardian must accompany them or they must have a notarized letter that they are allowed to ride! A notary will not be on hand so the letter must be notarized beforehand!
- Everyone must sign-in before entering the track.
- NO cash refunds.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Proper noise levels must be maintained. Compliance will be at the discretion of track officials.
- All required safety gear (listed below) must be used properly.
- Riding in the pit IS allowed for riders only, from your truck to the track entrance and return only.
- Bikes Maximum speed. 1st gear, walking speed, no roosting, hole-shots, wheelies, etc.
All riders are required to have and maintain in proper condition the following safety items in order to participate at any Canaan Lions MX events or practice.
Approved DOT helmet
Riding pants and long sleeve shirt
Anyone asked to leave the property due to any rules or requirement infractions will not be issued a refund of any kind.